Fenugreek Seeds Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract is a traditional Chinese herb. The two main pharmacological effects are anti-diabetes and lower cholesterol.
Fenugreek Seed Extract is a non-protein amino acid extracted from the Fenugreek seeds which is devoid of characteristic smell and bitter taste that of fenugreek seeds and leaves.
Numerous animal studies and preliminary trials in humans have found that Fenugreek Seed Extract can help support healthy blood sugar and serum cholesterol levels in people with diabetes. Fenugreek Seed Extract is now widely used in the nutritional industries as annutritional & anti diabetic compound.
Fenugreek increases testosteron in men, providing proven benefits in the gym – and the bedroom. It also increases milk in nursing women and protects the liver. Dating back to ancient times, fenugreek has a long history in kitchens and medicine cabinets around the world. From balancing blood sugar to beating back bad cholesterol, this savoury spice adds a boost to your dishes and to your health. Discover the amazing health benefits of fenugreek.
Fenugreek seed extract, or Bird’s Foot, is also known by its Latin name Trigonella foenum-graecum. It has been used in homeopathic medicine for more than a thousand years by various cultures, such as the Chinese and the Greeks. It is believed to lower cholesterol, help with digestion, and increase a nursing mother’s breast milk supply. Fenugreek seed extract is also believed to work as a weight loss aide.
Product Name:Fenugreek Seeds Extract
Latin Name:Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
Plant Part Used:Seed
Assay: 40% Saponins by UV；4-Hydroxyisoleucine 20%
Colour: brown powder with characteristic odor and taste
GMO Status:GMO Free
Packing: in 25kgs fiber drums
Storage:Keep container unopened in cool, dry place,Keep away from strong light
Shelf Life:24 months from date of production
1. Fenugreek Extract is standardised to contain 20% of its active ingredient, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, to ensure maximum benefits in minimum time. It also increases metabolism and significantly reduces fat.
2. Fenugreek seed is widely used as a galactagogue (milk producing agent) by nursing mothers to increase breast milk supply. Studies have shown that fenugreek is a potent stimulator of breast milk production.
3. Fenugreek has also been used for centuries to help diabetics and is a useful agent for balancing blood sugar supply. A recent clinical trial has shown Fenugreek to stimulate glucose-dependent insulin secretion by the pancreas. It has a hypoglycemic function, i.e. it can help reduce blood sugar levels.
4. Because of the metabolism and increasing function of fenugreek, which invariably leads to a decrease in weight and body fat, the combined hypoglycemic effect makes this an ideal supplement for diabetics.
1. Fenugreek seed extract applied in Nutritional supplements.
2. Fenugreek seed extract applied in Health food products.
3. Fenugreek seed extract applied in Pharmaceutical products.